Models for May 2021

The Airbus A320 production line continues and here is the latest model, the Zvezda 1/144 A.320 in the livery of Virgin Australia. It is the same airliner as the two A.320s I finished last month, registered VH-VNB and this time flown by Virgin Australia in 2019 after it took over ownership of TigerAir. Like most … More Models for May 2021

In The Box

‘On The Bench’ is the oldest and most enjoyable – for me – scale modelling podcast. I like the chat between other podcasts out there but I identify with the way in which the three Australians banter seems to me to convey the Australian character in a relaxed and friendly way. But that’s not why … More In The Box

Top Ten Tools

            When you listen to or watch any of the modelling podcasts or live streams one of the questions that comes up fairly often is about tools.  ‘What is your favourite tool’ or ‘what tools do you recommend for a starting modeller’, that sort of thing.             I hadn’t really thought about it much.  Over … More Top Ten Tools